2016 W2T Into the Mystic
5.2g 70ml glazed pot. [4.5]
Dry leaf fruity pungent honey daisy.
Strong bitter smell wet leaf, wash very light, young sheng taste, aftertaste active, but mild.
- Slight smoke on aroma, interesting aftertaste, juicy umami, numbing afterwards honey pungent on empty cha hai
- Tannins, strong aftertaste numbness, heat but could be temp. Flowery huigan. Quite high thickness, can feel going down.
- Quite strong wildflower aroma on wet leaf, heartbeat 80, dark yellow, bitter, tannins, really oolongy aroma on wet leaf.
- Still very floral and honey, but bitter and tannins. To the fore.
- Super heat after fourth. Nice wild flower aftertaste, oolong, orchid,
- Dark yellow darker, kind of sweeter now, grain, tannins not too rough.
- Sweating consistently from this. Very thick, sweeter still,
- Sweet huigan,
I was a bit disappointed with this session, must re-session when it’s not so wet?