2016 EoT Club Manlin
July 26, 2016. 6g in 90ml gaiwan. [5.2]
Darker fruity leather aroma
Savoury salty wash, drying, with long aftertaste, no smoke, proper.
- Yellow peach colour, nice savoury, not too bitter, bit if astringent. Aftertaste of umami. No sweetness so far. Significant heating, breathing awareness, chest upper back. Some green tea but dark.
- Really umami, dark, not bad, soft tannins definitely present. Starting to convert to a tad of sweetness.
- Very warming, quite strong, slow breathing
- Strong heating, small amount of sweetness, kind of constant taste. Medium thickness, noticeable medium tannins.
- Low sweetness, high strength heating, digestion aid! Fairly thick.
Leaves are quite small, some red margins and midribs. PRO: heating, relaxing, umami CON: a bit boring, no sweetness, not much throat or huigan. low longevity.