2006 YQH Wuyangcha
Sept 19, 2016, 4.6g/80ml glazed pot [6.1]
Typical YQH minty-camphor aroma but with slight smoke. Wet leaf is perfumed and pungent.
- Quite thick and coating the back of the mouth. Pungent aroma. Some smoke.
- Salivation and metallic aftertaste
- Oily strength penetration with vegetal backdrop. Some huigans starting up. Spicy at the back of the throat. Heat, face sweats, deep breathing, dry throat.
- Major face sweat. Sweet and spicy resdiual taste, leading to vegetal long aftertaste.
- Full sweet/numb mouth feeling, salivation. Still no head/mind effect.
- uplift beginning, cooling, shivers on back. Salivation continues but this is brief.
- Uplift and shivering. Short lived, no joy, no emotion, but frisson.
- weaker, some chocolate notes, slight sweet aftertaste.
- Losing strength but still good aftertaste.
The overall taste is herbal and not sweet. Medicinal and thick, with clear strength effect. Cooling with uplift but without emotion. Heat face sweats.