2007 YQH Lingya
July 11, 2016, 5.1g/70ml gaiwan, [7.6]
YQH house aroma, sweet camphor
Light peach wash, ozone
Damp leaf basement, pungent, similar to Cangliu
Wash is good, slight salivation,
- Thick, very clear copper peach liquor, great taste, slight vegetal aftertaste
- Fills mouth with aroma
- Blooming aroma in first half then metallic afterwards, decently thick.
- Feeling flavour throughout system
- Some kind of fruit, grapes, red grapes and stems,
- Heat starting, face sweats
- Great aroma continuing
- Menthol mouth cooling
Incredible red ruby colour, striking and unusual. This is a great all-rounder, low bitterness, high sweetness, big effects. Recommend for newcomer and also to buy more of.